System Basics: HOW IT WORKS
BOUNTE Venue™ introduces a much simpler and cost effective way to manage your lost & found.
- Housekeeping or employees take a picture as soon as its found.
- The BOUNTE mobile app auto-logs the location so users don't need to enter it
- The image, location and description are logged to the central database in the cloud for the staff to share
- Built-in artificial Intelligence (AI) to auto-label images. Saves time on typing with more accuracy. Keywords used to enrich searching
- Integrated geolocation and map technologies to auto-assign found items’ location.
- Fast Search: Front desk uses BOUNTE's web-based lost and found manager to search and find items in the digital lost and found. Search by description, location, or keywords
- Share: Keep hotel staff on the same page with shared status and notes.
- One-click access to lost and found dashboards items, claims and users.
- Simple-to-use interface. and NO software to install
- Multiple user and secure
- Access from any device (Phones, tablets, and computers)
- integrated web claim submission. Have guests and customers submit their claims automatically through your own website
- Integrated shipping label and payment workflow that is frictionless. The customer selects and pays using PCI compliant leading e-commerce payment and shipment automation. No more collecting credit card information or checking shipping options on websites
- BOUNTE is connected to almost every carrier (USPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.) and utilizes a best-in-class platform.
- Automated shipping tracking and status links and emails to customers to keep informed on delivery status
How the process will work:
Housekeeping / Staff Identify Lost item
Housekeeping / Guest Services take photo of found item. Artificial intelligence (AI) auto-labels item and adds to hotel’s digital lost & found with just a few taps on a smartphone.
Locate & Communicate
Guest Services work with guests and the digital lost & found through searchable cloud-based website and the hotel’s lost & found portal. Claim management and shared information across all hotel staff.
Fully-automated label return process. Hotel no longer needs credit card or generate shipping labels. Significant operational cost reduction.